Overhead Crane Consulting Inc.
After training thousands of students in Alberta, we have identified the skills required to operate an overhead crane and to rig a load safely. Our course content covers:
- Legislated and other requirements in Alberta
- Identifying cranes and their components
- Pre-operational, operational, and post-operating requirements
- General rigging requirements
- Site-specific training
- Supervisor training and responsibility
Cranemasters can also offer consultation and compliance audits for your overhead crane and rigging equipment to ensure your company meets the requirements of all applicable rules, regulations and codes.
Click here for more information.